WeCraft Interactive Solutions Private Limited is an over-the-top brand consulting and management company, providing strategy, marketing, design, and technology services.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since December 2018
92 opportunities posted
3 candidates hired
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
* Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
* Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social updates, emails, banners, videos, etc)
* Researching markets and industries
* Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking
* Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with team members of the creative team.
* Excellent command over English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities.
* Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
* Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Twitter. *Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
* Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
* Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
* Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
* Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Learn Creative Writing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Nov'21 and 22nd Dec'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings