In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make* India energy Independent.*
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
At LOG9 we are in hyper-growth and while we are busy re-imagining the future at our labs. We are equally excited to share our stories with the world.
We are looking for great visual storytellers who could be part of our creative team. And ride the wave of powerful brand narrative as we talk, create and share our brand campaign with the world.
- Implement and develop targeted visuals for various media platforms.
- Assist team members in developing integrated media metrics such cpms, reach and frequency; audience measurement and click-throughs.
- Working on ad campaigns with our team members designed to showcase our products and solutions to the world.
- Work with our creative team on product content creation and navigate the offline and digital communication channels.
While excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-management are implicit values that we look for. Do apply if you match with 2 or more of the following:
- Scripting and Cinematography
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Animation / 3D Design / Motion Graphics / Visual Effects
- Media Management
- Architecture and Planning
- Professional Photography
- Public Relations for Network Effect.
- Digital Marketing
- Graduation degree in Architecture / Electronic Media / Visual Communication / Interior Design / Animation or Multimedia / any relevant specialisation, preferably from Tier 1 institutes.
- An eye for creative design.
- Working knowledge in Adobe Suite / well versed with relevant tools and gear.
- You get to work with a cross-functional team of scientists, engineers, and business analysts.
- Collaborate with professionals from advertising agencies/video production houses/marketing firms.
- Real-time brand building with data-backed, constructive feedback on your work.
- Monthly stipend with the potential of earning a performance-based bonus at the end of the internship.
- Star performers get a chance to bag full-time offers to work at Log9 as a full-time team member.
Openings : 2-3 candidates
Location: Log9materials, HQ and R&D Bangalore (working from office)
Stipend: 20,000/- (15,000 Fixed + 5,000 Performance bonus)
Internship: 6 months
Future opportunity: Star performers in this internship get full-time offers along with perks & benefits
Job Type: Internship