We're a luxury couture jewelry and clothing studio. Our offices are based out of New Delhi and Mumbai.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since July 2017
22 opportunities posted
20 candidates hired
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working with our creative team in ideating, designing, and developing creative content (Website banners, blog pages, online and offline creatives, newsletters, social media content, digital ads, look-books, etc.) for all marketing initiatives. The essence of your job's responsibility is to create a strong visual presence for the company and its brands across all platforms.
1. Well-versed in spoken and written English
2. Passion for fashion
3. Past experience in the fashion industry is appreciated
4. Knowledge and experience of using software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
You shall be expected to work exclusively with us only during your tenure. Kindly apply if only you are ok with this. We are looking for a candidate who is motivated and willing to work in a dynamic environment.
Joining immediately. PPO shall be offered post successful internship.
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Learn UI & UX Design
Learn Graphic Design
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Nov'21 and 20th Dec'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Letter of recommendation
Informal dress code
Number of openings