Institute of Medicine & Law is a global leader in providing information, education, advisories, and services on medical laws. Our evidence-based information and solutions help doctors and hospitals take legally correct decisions, thereby reducing medical errors and enhancing patient's safety.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since February 2021
4 opportunities posted
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working as a research assistant under our honorable director on medical laws.
Note: Only law graduates should apply.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Nov'21 and 20th Dec'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. The ability to find 'ratio' from reported judgments and excellent writing skills are expected
Letter of recommendation
Informal dress code
5 days a week
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum
Number of openings