Flurn is an app and an education marketplace with a built-in teaching platform that connects teachers & coaches with parents/students. Flurn's mission is to make learning more accessible and effective by transforming the independent tutoring and coaching market. Flurn was founded in 2021 by Ashwin & Lohith, two seasoned technology leaders who have worked in global technology giants like Google, InMobi, and Samsung, as well as run multiple startups in different capacities as co-founders, advisors, and early employees.
After spending the last 6 years building Furlenco, they decided to spend their energies on building a revolutionary technology platform to disrupt the education space. Flurn is currently in stealth mode and is backed by some of the top angels and industry leaders from the Indian startup community.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since March 2021
9 opportunities posted
1 candidate hired
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and develop highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects capable to run on multiple mobile platforms
2. Leverage open-source code and libraries to quickly experiment and build novel solutions
3. Think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills
4. Work with the existing framework and help evolve it by building reusable code and libraries
5. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Android App Development
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Nov'21 and 18th Dec'21
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Informal dress code
5 days a week
Free snacks & beverages
What you will get
1. You will get to work with the founders directly on a day-to-day basis.
2. Amazing amount of learning, mentorship & hands-on training on how to operate in a startup environment building consumer internet products.
3. A very fun & enjoyable work environment with lots of opportunities to shine
4. PPO eligibility to join us full time, post your internship
Number of openings