Filmboard will change the way films are made in India. Apart from bringing order where there is disorder and helping people in the trade make more informed decisions, we seek to gradually overturn the existing culture in the way work happens. Filmboard is transparent, organized, honest, and professional. In the next 4-5 years, we expect to have at least 50% of the market share of all transactions in the industry for the creation of content.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since November 2018
18 opportunities posted
16 candidates hired
About the work from home job/internship
Our Internship is pay per performance (target based also incentives involved if targets are achieved) & WFH from where you're located.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include but doesn't limit to this:
1. Work on calling various crew/talent/service/location providers and getting their registrations or completing their profiles (mandatory points
2. Research for new data sources
3. Work on hand-holding the newly on-boarded service providers in every possible manner, including helping them uploading the inventory details on Filmboard
4. Run hygiene check on the profile created on the website
5. Work on account and relationship management with your onboarded vendors
6. Collect review & ratings for our B2B eCommerce platform
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Nov'21 and 20th Dec'21
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 75 per onboard).
Number of openings